< click picture to enlarge >
Poly Snow Plow Shield, Red, 28"x96" w/Hardware, 4x4 or ATV P/N 1310220
Trim to fit 28" X 96" Poly Plow Shield
Enough to do one 8 foot blade or two 48" ATV blades.
3/32 " Thick
Provides smooth service to move snow easier.
Make that old plow look and perform like new.
1) Loosen the cutting edge from the plow.
2) Set the poly shield in place.
To obtain the proper height, you can either trim the entire top edge of the shield and flip it over to hide the cut edge, or you can notch the shield so that it fits around the cutting edge bolts.
3) Trim one end of the shield to fit.
4) Drill holes evenly spaced along the top side of the plow.
(Approximately 10" apart.)
5) Mark liner to match the holes in the plow and drill holes in the poly shield.
6) Bolt the liner to the plow and tighten the cutting edge bolts.
7) Apply silicone sealant (Included)to top and side edges.
Weight: 9 lbs